I love to have these with the Trader Joe’s Quesadillas
- One can of TJ’s Cuban style black beans (NOT drained)
- One can “other” beans – could be black beans, could be kidney beans, whatever you like drained and rinsed
- 3 slices of bacon
- salsa (maybe about 1/4 cup)
- TJ’s shredded Mexican cheese (about another 1/4 cup)
- Fry bacon in skillet
- drain bacon and set aside
- empty remaining bacon grease from skillet, but do not clean (you want just a little of the bacon fat and flavor).
- Add all beans and cook until heated through
- Add salsa
- Add shredded cheese
- Crumble bacon (by not it’s cool enough to handle) and add.