Family favorite quick dinner.
Trader Joe’s flour tortillas (you can use any kind, but the kiddies prefer the plain white flour tortillas)
Trader Joe’s shredded Mexican cheese
Trader Joe’s Salsa (again, you can use any salsa — but this is preferred here).
Using a 12 inch skillet (you can use a 10-inch, but my son finds it easier to flip the tortillas using the 12 inch and if I can get someone else to cook ….)
- Place tortilla in UNgreased skillet
- cover with shredded cheese
- put another tortilla on top
- cook on each side until warmed and cheese is melted.
- remove from stove and serve with salsa.
Even a (supervised older) kid can handle this recipe.